1. All campers must stay on the Frostburg State University campus at all times for the duration of camp.
2. Campers must remain in the presence of a counselor, teacher, or staff member unless otherwise given permission from a counselor or staff member.
3. Campers must be on their best behavior and obey all directions and instructions from their counselors, teachers, and staff members at all times.
4. Campers may not enter dorm rooms of the opposite gender. This includes the common areas located within each suite. No Exceptions.
5. Campers must wear their ID badges at all times while on the campus unless otherwise given permission from a counselor or staff member.
6. Campers must contact counselors, teachers, or staff members immediately in the case of an emergency.
7. Loss of a room key will result in a $25.00 replacement fee at the expense of the camper.
8. Alcohol and other illegal drugs are not allowed at camp. Any campers discovered in possession of illegal substances will be reported to police and sent home (if not arrested) immediately at the expenses of their parents/guardians.